Testimonial reflection on the importance of the deep personal encounters and the networks that help us deal with changes in life.
• When life changes: my experience.
• The redefinition of our priorities. Life reconstruction in all its dimensions: bio, psico, social and spiritual.
• The value of deep personal encounters.
• A gratitude debt. To whom I am grateful?
• Complementary capacities. Lessons from disability.
• Looking for meaning. The backbone of life.
The purpose is to help the audience rediscover their strengths, reframe their challenges and identify the people that they can rely on to face adversities.
I explain my four dimentions of resilience:
• Identify the foundations on which I base my life.
• Appraise how the community networks can save us.
• Look at my strengths through positive inquiry.
• Tell the story of my life in a functional and inspiring way.
To examine the benefits of a diverse workplace
and to understand the four dimensions of an inclusive organization:
• Heart: disposition to feel other´s feelings.
• Reason: intelligence to understand the benefits of inclusion.
• Hope: imagine the possibilities of a world for all.
• Action: alternatives and a call to action.
LESSONS IN SPORTS.
Understand the mindset and strategies that build a sport champion to use them for our personal and professional development.
We use the symbolic power of sports and waterskiing as a metaphor:
The starting dock.
- Prepare the mind and heart to jump into the water or into life.
- Face the fears that limit me to do what I wish.
- Balance the important spheres of our life.
- Goal setting.
- Understand the value of discipline.
- Learn from our mistakes and falls.
- Multiply our strengths to make a team.
- Trust your training.
- Identify what is within your control.
- Redefine what is winning.
- Assess your achievements with your inner scoreboard.
Back to the dock.
- Find meaning in your activities.
- Be grateful to your team.
A trip to the intimacy of your life, your heart and your soul to discover your capabilities.
A guided visit to our inner house to identify and strengthen the dimensions of our personal resilience.
• The ground: mental and physical health.
• The foundations: the certainties over which we construct our life.
• The living room: networks and important people.
• The kitchen: meaning and purpose.
• The office: goals and follow up.
• My room: conscience, emotional management and self care.
• The play room: sense of humor and fun.
• Garage: disposition to learn from different experiences.